Veterans Services

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

To request information or apply for any federal (VA, GI Bill®) or state (Texas Hazlewood Act) education benefit follow the link below.

Military Connected Benefits and Information Requests


College is within your reach — whether you want to further your education​, convert your military experience into college credit, finish an uncompleted degree or retrain for a new civilian career.

We want to help you receive the full value of your educational benefits. And, most of all, we want to help you succeed in college.

We can help students apply for VA benefits. Find out more about how to apply for and receive VA educational benefits.

Tuition Refund Assistance

Get information as well as dates and deadlines for 60% Dates and Return of Financial Aid Funds.

Programs and Services

  • On-site courses at Dallas College are located conveniently in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Check out academic and technical degrees in the online catalog. For information about tuition assistance for on-campus courses, please contact the Business Office at the campus you'd like to attend. Find out how to get started in college today.
  • Online courses via distance learning are convenient for busy people and perfect for active-duty personnel stationed anywhere in the world. Turn ​your military experience into college credit to begin or complete a degree through Veterans Educational Transitions (VET).
  • Veterans Services Offices are located at each campus, with staff who meet with you face to face to strategize an academic and career plan. There's also help with job placement when you've completed your program. Contact your campus Veterans Services Office.
  • Through Veterans Educational Transitions (VET), specific military experience can be turned into college credit toward a certificate or degree. Then you'll be that much further along your way to a new civilian career with the paper to prove it. Your military career classification code, depending on your branch of U.S. service, determines what study programs you may be eligible to get college credit for based on your military experience.​
  • Financial aid: You can apply for financial aid (using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) even if you are receiving military educational benefits. Find out how to apply for financial aid.
  • Student services and resources: As a Dallas College student​, you'll have access to free student services and resources designed to help you succeed in college and on to your new career.

Get Started in College

Use this step-by-step guide to enroll in Dallas College.

Helpful Links

Get information on general services for veterans, education benefits, requesting military records and veterans services at other institutions from these helpful links.

Locations and Points of Contact

Note: All offices are currently closed to the general public due to COVID-19.
Please call 972-669-6400 or email the Veteran's Office​ at the location of your choice for assistance.