File a Complaint

If​​ this is an emergency, call 911 or 972-860-4290 from your cellphone.

Sharing your concern helps us maintain a healthy and safe college environment. Please use the following links to report your issue.

Disability Services Concerns

If you have a disability and believe that you are not receiving appropriate accommodations or are being treated in a discriminatory manner, please contact your college disability services director. If you have contacted the director and your grievance still has not been resolved, please contact the college ADA/Section 504 coordinator. ​