Dallas College Health Services promote health, wellness and preventive care for students and staff. Registered nurses provide services including:
- First aid for accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Health information and brochures
- Over-the-counter (nonprescription) medicines such as Tylenol, aspirin and antacids
- Referral information for community health services
- Selected health education and screening programs
- Confidential health counseling
Health and well-being presentations and events
Students do not need to be sick to come to Health Services. Health questions and concerns are welcome.
Students with chronic health problems should visit Health Services to discuss any special concerns with the nurse before attending classes or whenever problems arise.
No information about your health will be released without your written permission unless required by law.
Health Services Nurse Line
Dallas College Health Services offer a Nurse Help Line accessible to all students and employees seeking health advice and information.
- Phone: 972-860-8970
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m to 8:30 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m 5 p.m.
Title IX and Sexual Misconduct
Dallas College wants you to be aware of your rights under Title IX and what you can do if you feel that you have been a victim of gender-based discrimination, harassment or sexual misconduct. Learn about
Dallas College's Sexual Misconduct policy and where you can report or ask questions.
Police/Emergency page for information on how to contact your campus police department in an emergency or to report a crime. This page also has guides on keeping safe in a campus emergency and other helpful resources.