Tutoring is available to all Dallas College students online.
To make the most of online tutoring, we recommend using Google Chrome and connecting a headset (earbuds and microphone) to your computer. Please check specific hours within each individual online community.
How to Access Online Tutoring from eCampus
- Log in to eCampus
- At the top of the eCampus website, click on the red Community tab.
- In your list of organizations, locate your campus tutoring community.
- From the list of My Organizations, click on the community name to enter the community.
Note: If a tutoring community is not listed in your available organizations, use the search box to find the organization and self-enroll. If you are taking classes at more than one campus, you can join the community of each of your locations. Use the following searches to locate your campus tutoring community.
- Eastfield Tutoring
- El Centro Campus Learning Center
- NLC Academic Success Center
- Richland Online Tutoring