As a precaution to our students, employees and community, Dallas College is returning to a remote working environment, Nov. 30, 2020 - Jan. 4, 2021. All remaining Fall 2020 and Wintermester courses will be completed online and employees will be working remotely.
Student services will be
available online by appointment.
If you need access to our locations please contact the
Back to Campus Coordinators or the Critical Response Office.
Dallas College is committed to the health, safety and well-being of our students, employees and visitors.
I Am Returning to or Visiting Campus
Back to Campus FAQs
Before Returning to Campus:
Only students and employees who have received prior authorization from their instructor or supervisor will be allowed on campus.
- Students must complete the
online training from STARLINK
- Students must complete the acknowledgement form for students
Credit student acknowledgement form (login required)
Continuing education acknowledgment form (login required)
- Students will be required to self-report on a daily basis, in the
Appian mobile app/website, no more than two hours before returning to campus
- Students must use their Dallas College email address (example email@example.com) to log in.
- You can
use eConnect to find your email address/username if needed or get more information about
your username and password.
- Employees must complete the
acknowledgement form in eConnect (login required)
- Employees must complete the required training, "A Guide to Safely Returning to the Workplace," located in your Transcript in
- Employees will be required to self-report on a daily basis, in the Appian mobile app/website, no more than two hours before returning to campus
This site will serve as a resource for all related information including workplace safety protocols, required training, HR policies, health monitoring and answers to frequently asked questions.
All employees, students and visitors will be required to follow the guidelines for physical distancing and hygiene, including wearing face coverings, in order to protect the health and safety of all.