After you complete the
application process for a federal work-study job:
- The campus Financial Aid Office will forward approved applications to the hiring division/department for review.
- The hiring division/department will contact you to schedule an interview and will notify the campus Financial Aid Office once they have selected a work-study employee.
- If you are selected for a position, you will complete a
criminal background check (CBC) form in person at the campus Human Resources Office.
- If your CBC is clear, the campus Human Resources Office will notify you and schedule a meeting. If your CBC is not clear, District Human Resources will notify you via certified mail.
- The campus Financial Aid Office and/or hiring department will set up orientation with you and let you and your supervisor know what your official start date will be.