The various Dallas College Student Ambassadors Programs enlist volunteer support from outstanding students to reach out to prospective students and the community.
- special campus events
- outreach to high schools
- campus tours
- new student orientations
- community activities
As an ambassador, you will have the opportunity to:
- acquire public relations experience
- meet community leaders
- develop a professional network
- enjoy personal enrichment
- participate in new learning opportunities
- enhance your resume
- serve your college and your community
- interact with people
- increase your self-esteem and confidence
- make new friends
Campus Contact Information
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Stop by the Office of Student Life in E-040 today to pick up an application and schedule an interview.