TRIO 101 classes are designed to prepare students to graduate and/or successfully transition to a four-year university.
Students will be trained in the following areas.
- Course catalog
- Degree plan selection
- Choosing a professor and reviewing course syllabus
- Scholarship research
- Financial aid
- Financial literacy
- Career services/career choices
- Success study skills and habits
- College essentials
- Overcoming common college pitfalls
- Time management
- Stress management
- Strategies to successfully transfer to a four-year university