Eligible students at the campuses of Dallas College can use DART Paratransit Services, an origin-to-destination, curb-to-curb, public transportation service for people with disabilities. This service provides transportation for riders who are unable to use DART's fixed-route buses or trains.
Application Process for Paratransit Services
- Complete the ADA Paratransit Certification Form and the DART Physician Verification of Disability Form.
Both forms are available on the DART website.
- Return the ADA Paratransit Certification and Verification of Disability Form to DART.
- You can mail the completed forms to:
DART Paratransit Services
P.O. Box 660163
Dallas, TX 75266-7271.
- Fax the forms to: 214-828-6642.
- Or, you can email the forms to:
- Schedule and complete an in-person paratransit assessment with an Eligibility and Training Specialist at DART.
- Once step three is completed, you will receive a letter from DART with your DART paratransit ID and password. Bring the eligibility letter or DART Paratransit ID card to the campus Disability Services Office.
- The campus Disability Services Office will use the verification documents to complete the process for your DART Paratransit coupon book/pass.
Note: Please begin your Paratransit application as soon as possible before classes start to allow for processing time and delivery.