Counseling Services offers a variety of psychoeducational workshops and Let’s Talk Series to assist students in developing academic skills, exploring career options, making career decisions, and personal growth.
These workshops and sessions offer students the opportunity to interact with peers and professional counselors from Dallas College. Unless otherwise noted, all workshops and series will be held virtually via a platform such as Webex, Microsoft Teams, and Blackboard Collaborate.
Registration is required: To register online, follow these steps:
- Select which event you would like to attend
- Click the workshop registration link and enter the requested information.
- You must click "submit" after you enter your information.
- Make sure to mark your calendar with the date and time of your workshop.
- Registration is limited, so please register early to secure a spot.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your registration to allow for others to register.