Are you pursuing an AAS degree or certificate?
You may be eligible to receive services through Working Wonders if you are pursuing an
AAS degree or certificate and are one of the following:
- Single parent/single & pregnant.
- Displaced homemaker.
- Economically disadvantaged student.
- Students with a documented disability.
- Receive a tuition waiver as a former foster care youth.
- Gender equity (students seeking nontraditional degrees, click tab for more info).
Please contact us to schedule an appointment and fill out an application.
The Working Wonders Program prepares and supports those students pursuing AAS degrees or certificates in meeting the challenges of entering or reentering the workforce.
Services may include:
Qualifying Credit Degree Programs:
- Business Administration
- Business Office Systems & Support
- Computer Information Technology
- Cyber Security
- Engineering Technology
- Hospitality, Exposition and Event Management
- Interactive Simulation and Game Technology
- International Business and Trade
Qualifying Programs Continuing Education:
- Institutional Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assisting