Use the Library Catalog to search for items located at Dallas College campus (books, DVDs, videos, etc.) and eBooks.
Your student ID is your library card, and you will need to have it or a valid ID to check out items. For more information about checking out items, see the
Circulation Policy page.
If you just want to find eBooks, try one of these eBook collections. Log in with your name and student ID, if prompted.
Downloading and Reading eBooks
Only eBooks from
EBSCOhost can be checked out and downloaded to a computer or a mobile device.
- Your eBook will be displayed in Adobe® Digital Editions. You need to
download this free software.
- You also need to create a
My EBSCOhost account.
- Loan period is up to 21 days, and the return or check-in process is automatic.
- eBooks are available in two formats: PDF or ePub.
- Your checked-out book will appear in your
Folder (upper-right corner of the EBSCOhost interface).
- The system will prompt you to
Save the file when you click on