eCampus/Blackboard is your online classroom where you will go to access course information. Content for both online and face-to-face classes will be found here.
How Do I Log In to eCampus?
- Click on “Access My Courses Now.”
- Find the “Login Here” box.
- Type “e” followed by your seven-digit Dallas College ID number for both USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- You will then be prompted to change your password. (For ease of access, you are encouraged to consider using the password you used for eConnect.)
Short tutorials are available at eCampus on topics such as:
eCampus Student Overview — *Highly recommended
- Logging In to eCampus
- Changing Your Password
- Submitting an Assignment
- How To Check Your Browser for Compatibility With eCampus
- How To Clear Your Cache and Cookies
- How To Best Save a File
- And more!
Dual Credit Student Technical Assistance
High school students and Dual Credit instructors can contact the
Dallas College Help Desk directly at
- When calling, be prepared to provide your Dallas College student ID number.
- Hours of operation are seven days a week, Monday-Sunday from 7 a.m.-12 a.m. (midnight).
You can also get help online. The eCampus customer service center can be found at
If you need help with something on eConnect, you can try searching the
eConnect Help page.