The Dallas College West Dallas Center (formerly El Centro College West Campus) offers a variety of classes for students pursuing a degree and/or seeking to enhance workforce skills through continuing education.
At the West Dallas Center, students can take classes they need for an Associate in Arts degree and transfer to a university. Whether your goals are to transfer to a university or to gain working-world skills, you can enjoy the benefits of beginning your studies in the small, intimate setting at the West Dallas Center.
Why Choose the West Dallas Center?
- We now offer the complete CORE curriculum for an Associate Degree or to transfer to a four-year institution.
- Flexible scheduling; day, evening, and weekend courses.
- Face-to-face, online and hybrid course offerings.
- Easily accessible from surrounding highways: I-35, I-30, and Loop 12.
- Small classes taught by qualified professors.
- Quality education at a fraction of the costs.
- One-stop shop service.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking.
- Core classes
- ESL classes
- GED preparation classes
- Introduction to College classes