If you live in Dallas County, visit the
Voter Lookup page and insert your name and birthday. The system will show you if you are registered, the address where you are registered and the location where you will vote on Election Day.
- Ensure your status is listed as "Active."
- Check that your address is current.
If your are listed, are inactive or have an show an outdated address, you must submit a new voter application before the voter registration deadline (Oct. 5 for the Nov. 3 election).
Voter Registration Tips
If you are a U.S. citizen and you register to vote this year, you will be eligible to vote in all upcoming elections.
- Register by Oct. 5 to vote in the Nov. 3 election.
- To register in Dallas County, visit Dallas County Elections.
- If you are registered but need to change your address or legal name, visit the state Voter Name and Address Changes page.
- You cannot fully register online. You must download, print, fill out, sign and submit the application.
- Your application must be received in the voter registrar's office or postmarked at least 30* days before an election for you to be eligible to vote in that election. Don’t wait till the last minute.
Pick up a voter registration application at one of these Dallas College early voting locations. The white cards are located outside the designated buildings inside plastic signs.
- Brookhaven Campus, W Building, Room W105, 3939 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch 75244
- Cedar Valley Campus, M Building, Room M105, 3030 N. Dallas Ave., Lancaster 75134
- Eastfield Campus, S Building, Rooms S100/101, 3737 Motley Drive, Mesquite 75150
- Pleasant Grove Center (Formerly Eastfield Pleasant Grove Campus), Community Rooms 108/109, 802 S. Buckner Blvd., Dallas 75217
- El Centro Campus, Student Center, 801 Main St., Dallas 75202
- West Dallas Center (formerly El Centro West Campus), Rooms 141-142, 3330 N. Hampton Road, Dallas 75212
- Mountain View Campus, E Building Main Lobby, 4849 W. Illinois Ave., Dallas 75211
- North Lake Campus, L Building Community Library, 5001 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving 75038
- Garland Center (formerly Richland Garland Campus), Main Lobby, 675 W.Walnut St., Garland 75040
- Richland Campus, Guadalupe (G) Building Foyer Area, 12800 Abrams Road, Dallas 75243
- You can submit your application by fax, mail or in person.
- For Dallas County
- Mail or deliver to the Dallas County Voter Registration Department 1520 Round Table Drive, Dallas, Texas 75247.
- Dallas County Elections Extended Hours for Voter Registration Application Drop-Off at 1520 Round Table Drive, Dallas, Texas 75247:
- September 21st - 25th: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- September 28th - October 2nd: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 3rd, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 4th, 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 5th, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- Drop it off at a Dallas County voter registration drop-off site
- Fax to 214-819-6301
Call Dallas County Voter Registration
Do you live in another county?
Visit the Secretary of State website to find your county's voter registration official.
Don't have access to a printer?
Register2Vote for assistance with printing and mailing your voter registration. Make sure you allow ample time to receive your printed voter registration by mail from Register2Vote and then sign and return it to your county elections department.