Prior Learning Assessment Day Conferences and Training Events
- Trying to determine how to implement Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) at your college or university?
- Want to know more about the Prior Learning Assessment options available to you through the American Council on Education (ACE) and the Council on Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL)?
- Looking for tips and lessons learned from a Texas higher education institution that has implemented PLA district-wide?
The goal of the professional development component of the PLA Portal Project is to provide an overview of Prior Learning Assessment for Texas higher education institutions, that leads to informed decision-making on the use of PLA to support students as well as accelerate certificate and degree completion. PLA professional development activities are designed to support growth of career and technical education counselors, administrators, and faculty in the development and use of prior learning assessment and competency-based education strategies.
- Virtual Blended Pathways Competency-based Education Institute III – Mid June 2021
- Virtual Blended Pathways Credit for Prior Learning Institute – Late June 2021
PLA YouTube Channels
For more information about the upcoming events and registration, email us at