TRIO Student Support Services (TRIO SSS) offers a variety of academic services to help students who qualify for the program.
Each student in the program is provided with an individualized prescription of educational support services designed to meet their needs. Our goal is to provide students with the support services which will enable them to succeed in college. TRIO support services include the following.
- Individualized tutoring
- Academic advisement/preregistration
- Transfer assistance and trips to four-year universities
- Financial aid and scholarship coordination
- Financial literacy
- Study skills workshops
- Peer mentoring
Currently enrolled students may be eligible for the TRIO SSS program at Eastfield if they meet the following requirements.
- First generation college student (neither of your parents have a four-year degree),
- economically disadvantaged,
- a student with a disability.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or meet the residency requirements for federal student financial assistance (Pell Grant).
Apply for TRIO Student Support Services
Eastfield TRIO SSS
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.