Before You Install
Before you can install Office 365 or access your email, you must change your Dallas College password. To do so:
- Log in to the Self Service Password Reset tool (https://aka.ms/sspr).
- Follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
information about resetting your password is available online or you can contact the
Now You Are Ready to Install
Steps to Install:
- Click on
- Sign in with your username: firstname.lastname@example.org (substitute
your student ID number for the 1695991) and your eConnect password.
- After you sign in, you’ll see the Office 365 mailbox. Click on the gear symbol (to the left of the question mark):
- Choose “Office 365 settings.”
- Click “Software” in the screen that opens:
- Finally, click the Install button.
Note: For Macs and iPads, you will be asked to choose one of three:
- Product key
- Existing account
- Trial version
Choose the second option (Existing account).