In addition to the on-site food pantry, Dallas College has partnered with the North Texas Food Bank to provide a mobile food pantry that delivers fresh produce and milk to each campus monthly.
- Arrive early to ensure you get some of the fresh produce available on the North Texas Food Bank mobile food pantry.
- For the first hour, families can take only one of each item to ensure that food is distributed to as many as possible.
- There is no need to register for Mobile Pantry pick up. Mobile Pantry is first come, first served.
- You must have a vehicle to pick up.
- Mobile Pantry participants are required to give their name, share their family size, and meet income requirements to receive food. No proof is necessary, the process is a self-declaration.
Learn more about the
North Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry.
Upcoming NTFB Mobile Pantry deliveries:
North Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry deliveries may be rescheduled or cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. The latest delivery information will be shared through Dallas College social media.
Want to help? Sign up to volunteer!
- Tuesday, February 23 - Mountain View and Eastfield – Pleasant Grove
- Thursday, February 25 - Richland (Garland Campus) and Cedar Valley
- Tuesday, March 2 - Northlake and Brookhaven
- Thursday, March 4 - Richland
- Tuesday, March 9 - Cedar Valley