In addition to the on-site food pantry, Dallas College has partnered with the North Texas Food Bank to provide a mobile food pantry that delivers fresh produce and milk to each campus monthly.
- Arrive early to ensure you get some of the fresh produce available on the North Texas Food Bank mobile food pantry.
- For the first hour, families can take only one of each item to ensure that food is distributed to as many as possible.
- There is no need to register for Mobile Pantry pick up. Mobile Pantry is first come, first served.
- You must have a vehicle to pick up.
- Mobile Pantry participants are required to give their name, share their family size, and meet income requirements to receive food. No proof is necessary, the process is a self-declaration.
Learn more about the
North Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry.