A Pay Plan (PP) allows you to pay your tuition for credit classes in installments. It may be set up in person at the Business Office or online through
eConnect. You may choose to pay tuition in installments
only during the Fall and Spring semesters.
The deadline to create a payment plan for Fall 2020 is Sept. 5.
The following conditions apply:
- A nonrefundable,
$15 one-time setup charge is due when the installment plan is initiated, which must be before the end of business on the Friday of the first week of classes.
- When you initiate the plan, you must pay 50% of the tuition you owe. Also, if you add any classes between the day you initiate the plan and the Friday of the first week of classes, you must pay 50% of the tuition for those classes at the time you add them.
- Tuition for flexible-entry courses may not be paid in installments unless registered for prior to close of business of the Friday of the first week of classes for the term in which the pay plan is initiated.
- Course credit may be denied if payment in full has not been made by the end of the semester.
- A promissory note must be signed when the first payment is made in person, or the terms of the online pay plan agreement must be accepted.
- If courses are dropped, the refund (if any) is applied to the balance due.
- If courses are dropped and no refund is due, the balance must still be paid in full.
- A $10 late charge is applied to a late payment (maximum of $20 per pay plan).
- Payment due dates and amounts are:
- ½ at the time the pay plan is initiated
- ¼ before start of the sixth class week
- the final ¼ before start of the 11th class week
Note: Miniterms (Winter and May Terms)
cannot be included in pay plans. You must pay for miniterms prior to registering for full-term semesters. This also includes students who are receiving financial aid. They will be reimbursed for miniterm classes after their financial aid award has been posted.