Take this information with you to your enrollment meeting.
You can print this web page or download a copy for
Word (DOCX - 30.2KB) or
Adobe PDF (PDF - 163KB).
Ask your advisor for this information. Print it out and fill it in for future reference if you have questions later.
About me (to help your advisor):
- My career goal in life is to become
. What is the best program of study for me to do that?
- I prefer classes (mark all that apply)
hours a week.
- In the early morning (8 - 10 a.m.)
- In the late evening (10 a.m. - noon)
- In the early afternoon (noon - 2 p.m.)
- In the late afternoon (2 - 5 p.m.)
- Evening classes (5 p.m. and later)
When I finish my associate degree, my plan is to:
- My work schedule is currently: (list your regular weekly work hours below).
- Find a full-time job
- Transfer to a college or university
- College/University I am considering:
Questions for your advisor
- If I need to change my class schedule, how can I change it?
- When is the drop/add date and how do I do this?
- When can I register for classes Spring semester?
- Is there a Guided Pathway that I can have to help me plan my future courses?
- How do I declare or switch my program of study?
- What’s the difference between semester and cumulative GPA?
- When should I buy textbooks?
- What academic resources are there to help me study – such as tutoring?
- If I feel overwhelmed and need to talk to somebody, where should I go?
- When should I schedule another meeting with you?
Make a note of any other questions you have for your advisor.