Dallas College Marketing Request Forms
Shortcut to this page: dcccd.edu/marketingrequests
Please use the forms below to request marketing services, submit newsletter articles, or update web content.
Not sure what form to use? Let us know. Contact us at MarketingRequests@dcccd.edu.
Marketing, Publicity and Project Requests
- Marketing Requests for Events and Projects - submit general requests for marketing support to promote events, initiatives or programs. Someone from our campaigns team will work with you to review your goals and needs.
- Newsletter Request - submit articles for publication in the employee or student newsletter.
- Targeted Email Request - submit requests for a targeted email to segmented audiences.
Have a story idea?
We often find the best story ideas from colleagues who contact us with great information from their labs, classrooms, departments, offices or units. Send an email to MarketingRequests@dcccd.edu and we’ll connect you to one of our communications team.
- General Web Updates - submit basic web updates and requests or issues discovered on the Dallas College, including accessibility issues, basic web updates, broken links, incorrect information or misspellings.
- SharePoint Updates - submit requests for a new communication site, basic page updates or issues.
- Calendar Submissions - submit information for posting events on the online calendars. If you need additional marketing support (social media, marketing materials, newsletter announcements, etc.), please use the Marketing Requests for Events and Projects form.
- Analytics Request - submit requests to receive analytic reports for the district website, college websites, email or referral traffic.
- Department Contact Information Updates - submit new or updated contact information for your department, including department hours.
- Employee Contact Information Updates - submit new or updated contact information for employees.
- Faculty Bio Updates - submit new full time faculty bios or update existing bio information on the website.
- Online Forms - request an online form for the website or other distribution.
Already have a Workzone account? You can submit requests directly in the system.