Frequently Asked Questions About Student Services

​​​How do I send my adoption waiver to a campus for my tuition?

Email your adoption waiver to the registrar office at the campus you will be attending. You can find these emails at the Dallas College Admissions Offices page. You could also send it, along with any additional questions you may have about the foster care program, to a foster care student program college champion.

What mental health and counseling resources are available to students?

Dallas College offers counseling services to students with licensed professional counselors. For more information, visit the Dallas College counseling webpage, where you can find information about our counseling services, contact information for counselors at each campus and community mental health resources.

How can I contact someone about dual credit?

Visit the dual credit page or email your campus dual credit office for information or questions on dual credit programs. Students are also encouraged to download the Navigate mobile app to connect with college resources and schedule appointments with an academic advisor.