Your safety is our priority.
To keep our community safe, Dallas College has adopted a number of safety measures in order to prevent or reduce the transmission of COVID-19 among employees and students.
- Implementing flexible worksites, schedules and meeting options (e.g., telecommuting, staggered shifts)
- Increasing physical space between employees in the workplace, employees and customers, and students to help ensure six feet of separation
- Supplying soap, hand sanitizer, disposable wipes, etc. to employees and students and encouraging hand hygiene
- Screening for COVID-19 related symptoms or risk factors and sending those home who are symptomatic
- Implementing protocols for handling sick, symptomatic, and exposed individuals
- Training employees and students on safety protocols
- Routinely cleaning and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces with products that meet the EPA's criteria for use against COVID-19
- Discouraging the use of other's phones, desks, offices, or other tools and equipment, when possible
- Advising employees and students about safety measures and how to check themselves for symptoms