Attending a mandatory orientation is the first step toward a successful education and career journey with WorkReadyU. Here, you'll learn important information about program requirements and required testing for class placement.
Orientation consists of:
- Program overview, including available classes and locations
- Completion of program assessment
- TABE Test (Test for Adult Basic Education): This measures basic academic skill levels in math, reading and language
- BEST Plus and Literacy Test: This measures language skill levels in both written and oral formats
- CASAS Assessment: This measures basic and academic skills for adults and curriculum tools to target instruction
- Placement into appropriate class
Participants must bring two forms of valid government-issued ID. Passports are accepted. Children are not permitted to attend orientation, testing or class. Child care is not provided.
Students must attend the entire orientation session, which typically lasts from three to four hours. Filling out the online enrollment documentation can help you get started more quickly and cut down on the length of time spent in orientation.
View a Map of the Campuses
View Orientation Information
- Monday, May 4 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 6 at 9:00 a.m.
Continuing Education & Workforce Coordinator