The BOSS program at Brookhaven will prepare you for a wide range of career opportunities. Our faculty draw on their knowledge and experience to ensure student success.
Welcome to Business Office Systems and Support
The impact of technology in the workplace has substantially increased the needs of business and industry for specially-trained office professionals.
Business Office Systems and Support courses are designed to prepare students for executive assistant and computer support positions in an office environment, or to help those seeking to master specific software skills. Students use state-of-the-art technology to develop skills necessary to become productive members of the business community.
Make yourself marketable by updating your skills in Microsoft Office software!
- Earn an associate degree, certificate or take individual courses.
- Attend classes on campus during the day, evening or weekend.
- Take online courses from home or from anywhere you have access to a computer and the Internet.
Whether you are beginning, revitalizing or upgrading your skills, you are making an excellent investment in your future. The benefits of Brookhaven's Business Office Systems and Support Program include:
- Industry-oriented faculty.
- Student-centered instruction.
- Flexible-entry and self-paced courses.
- Affordable tuition.
- Convenient location.
- Enhanced visibility on the job.
- Improved self-confidence.
- New or upgraded skills.
- Improved productivity.
- An opportunity to learn the latest technology and software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project.
NOTE: New students to the program must attend an information session.
Information sessions will provide opportunities for potential students to learn about the schedule, tuition and book costs, financial aid resources and potential career paths. For additional information, contact Lynne Taylor at 972-860-4721 or LynneTaylor@dcccd.edu.