Mountain View Occupational Therapy Assistant program students should expect to have the following expenses while completing the program:
First semester: Approximately $400–$550
Second semester: Approximately $600
Third semester: Approximately $350
Fourth semester: No additional textbooks due to Level II fieldwork; however, books from previous semesters will be used as references.
Tuition and Fees
Please refer to the Cost and Tuition webpage.
General Costs To Consider
- Transportation to/from Level I and Level II fieldwork
- Uniforms/scrubs for fieldwork (clinical)
- Student organization fees/fundraisers, etc.
Last Semester and After Graduation
OTKE (Occupational Therapy Knowledge Examination): $25
NBCOT Practice Examinations: See
NBCOT website. These are optional but highly recommended.
- Board Exam (NBCOT): $515 (additional fees apply.)
- State Licensure: $100 (initial); $184 (renewal)
Membership to Professional Organizations
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Student: $75 (mandatory)
- Practitioner (OTA): $95 (first year); $120 (second year); $131 (practitioner)
- Texas Occupational Therapy Association (TOTA)
- Student: $30 (mandatory)
- Practitioner (OTA): $105