The HESI A2 Exam may be taken at any Dallas College location or state institution that offers the exam. Required Content Areas: Reading, Grammar, Vocabulary, Math, Anatomy & Physiology, Personality & Learning Style profiles. Not required: Biology or Chemistry.
The testing results are valid for 2 years. The exam is currently only available online in a remote setting. You must have a camera on the device you are taking the exam on. There are a limited number of exams available at Mountain View and no exams will be given on-site. Schedule your exam early to ensure your seat; no additional testing slots will be added.
- All students are required to set up and create an account on Evolve.
- Register for the HESI exam
following these steps.
You will need to have your Evolve username and password in order to test (you will be prompted for this after starting your exam session).
- You'll need a computer, a webcam, and a microphone to take this exam. You will also need to be in a well-lit, private and quiet area that is free from interruption.
- You will be connected to a live proctor for this exam. Your face and your screen will also be recorded through the duration of the exam.
- You will be asked to show your entire testing space during the startup process.
- The startup process will take between 10-15 minutes and does not deduct against your actual exam time.
- It is important that you have enough bandwidth available during the exam. Be aware that other people on your network streaming videos or using excessive bandwidth can impact your testing experience.
After your test
- Save and print your score report to submit with your application packet
- Contact HESI to have scores mailed. Scores will not be mailed to other colleges.
- Testing fee is non-refundable. There are no retests. You may only take the test once per admission cycle from Mountain View.