While salaries for supervisors and managers vary significantly depending on a person's chosen industry, amount experience, level of education and other factors, many of our graduates experience tremendous opportunities for growth, advancement and higher incomes after earning an Associate of Applied Science degree in Management.
Our program offers several special benefits to students, including:
- Professional attention from caring, experienced professors.
- State-of-the-art management skills, knowledge and information.
- Selection of on-campus, on-site and online course offerings.
- Enhanced opportunities for career advancement and increased earning potential.
- Increased confidence through understanding of the dynamics of managing others.
- Excellent college education at a low, affordable cost.
- Earning 12 credit hours (20 percent of the college credit hours in this program) through your current work experience.
- Enhanced confidence to pursue more advanced higher education, if desired.
- Management positions available in literally every industry.
Although the Dallas College Management program is designed to enhance the knowledge and skill base of our students, as a result of the extensive cooperative education component of this program, employers also reap great benefits. When their employees enroll in our program, employers can expect to see the following:
- More productivity from employees as they accept new challenges.
- More goal-oriented task accomplishment.
- More self-assurance as employees learn new skills that will assist them in becoming more effective team members.
- More knowledge that will enhance employees' awareness and performance.
- More confidence as employees gain insight about the various elements of managing others.