For information on the Dental Hygiene program or community clinic:
214-860-2301 (main number for Dental Hygiene program at Mockingbird Campus)
Dr. Sheila Vandenbush
- Dean, Dental Hygiene program
Health Occupations Admissions Office
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
dcccd.edu/health-packets-sessions for information packet and information session details. The information packet will include complete information on admission requirements and application instructions.
Email the Health Occupations Admissions Office or call 972-860-5001 with additional questions.
View Health Occupations Advisor Contact Information by Program
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Hospital Partnerships
- Dental Hygiene
- LVN-RN Bridge
- Medical Assisting
- Vocational Nursing
- Cardiac Sonography
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiologic Sciences
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- EMS Education (Paramedic)
- Health Professions Readiness