Get the tools you'll need to compete and succeed in today's complex business climate. Build your knowledge base with a broad spectrum of courses — a curriculum built to give you the edge in fast-paced work settings.
In our program, you will build your knowledge while learning concepts, skills and techniques that will help you:
- Compete in a competitive business environment.
- Be a smart consumer and investor.
- Understand the different forms of business ownership.
- Become an effective, knowledge-based manager.
- Select and retain the best employees.
- Motivate employees for maximum performance.
- Build high-performing teams.
- Understand the U.S. economy and the phases in a typical business cycle.
- Keep basic accounting records.
- Comprehend a business firm's financial statements.
- Understand laws that affect business.
- Become knowledgeable about contract law.
- Understand how advertising affects consumer behavior.
- Develop a marketing plan for a small business.