Ever dreamed of a career in banking?
Apply for the
free eight week BankWork$ training program.
Get ready for a career with stability and opportunity for advancement.
Hay una gran demanda de cajeros bancarios bilingües. Empiece su carrera ya, jllame ahora!
- Job training in the financial services industry
- Graduates will have the opportunity to interview with prospective employers
- Coaching for career advancement
Minimum Eligibility and Requirements:
- Age 18 or older
- High school diploma or GED
- English literacy - bilingual a plus!
* Additional eligibility requirements will apply, and a standard background check will be conducted.
Pre-registration and pre-screening required to attend a BankWork$ orientation.
For more information
B Building, B-149
9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- January 7, 2020
- January 9, 2020
- April 14, 2020
- April 16, 2020
- July 7, 2020
- July 9, 2020
- September 29, 2020
- October 1, 2020
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- ComericA Bank
- Resource One Credit Union
- Wells Fargo
- First Convenience Bank
- First United Bank
- Indepenent Financial