Taking Your Assessment in a Remote Proctoring Setting via Examity
If choosing to take the TSI Assessment, the remote proctoring option via
Examity is available.
It may take up to one week or longer for proctor availability.
Prior to scheduling your TSI Assessment
- Check if you have the necessary equipment and internet required by our vendor,
Examity, to take the assessment in a proctored environment.
- You must complete the
Pre-Assessment Activity (PAA) by viewing the video and taking the Practice Quiz.
- Complete the online assessment referral form.
- You will receive an email with the Test Center confirmation that your request has been received.
- The testing referral will be submitted to the Test Center selected on the referral.
- The Test Center will email you testing instructions and a confirmation the testing session has been arranged. The reply from the Test Center may take 2-3 days.
- You will need to be prepared to have a government issued photo ID when taking the test.
* During COVID-19 the re-assessment fees and proctor fees are waived.