Note: Due to COVID-19, classes will be offered primarily online through Spring 2021.
Want to make 2021 your best year ever? Then register now for Winter and Spring term credit classes at Dallas College. Your future is in
$79 per credit hour (or
$237 per three-credit-hour class) for Dallas County residents, Dallas College offers one of the best educational bargains around. (Learn more about
If you’re new to college, plan to get started early. You must complete the application, pre-advising, assessment and advising process before you can register for classes. (Learn more about
how to get started in college.) Also, you may need to show proof of meningitis vaccination to register.
Get More From Your Winter Break
Are you a highly motivated student who can devote time to an intense, fast-paced program of study? Then consider enrolling in a Winter term course. This minimester lets you earn three or more credit hours in just a few weeks.
Winter term class schedule is different at each campus. However, it typically lasts from mid-December through early January. Winter term course offerings vary by campus, also; past subjects have included accounting, art appreciation, child development, English, fitness, history, psychology and many more.
Spring Classes Start in January
The weather will still be chilly, but
Spring term credit classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19.
When to Register:
Tuesday, Nov. 17-Sunday, Nov. 22: Current student registration for Winter and Spring classes (for returning students)
Monday, Nov. 23: Regular registration begins (open to all students). You can register for a Winter term class up until the first class meeting.
Wednesday, Jan. 13: Last day to register for Spring (for regular, semester-length classes)
Note that we also offer
Flex Term classes that don’t follow the regular semester schedules.
How To Register:
If you are new to Dallas College, we strongly recommend that you register with help from an advisor so you can get information about course prerequisites, the degrees we offer, the
Texas Success Initiative (TSI), tuition and other important topics.
Important Notes About Registration:
Can’t register online? Learn about the most common reasons.
- Our offices will be closed Nov. 26 and 27 and Dec. 25 through Jan. 1, but online registration will still be available for eligible students.
- Students with an eConnect login can plan their schedules on eConnect with
Plan My Schedule, and all students can browse credit classes using eConnect.
- Winter term class schedules vary by college. Spring semester credit classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19. (See the
2020-2021 academic calendar for other important Spring semester dates.)
- Free DART passes are available for eligible students:
- Stop Before You Drop: Under Texas law, students who enroll in a Texas public institution of higher education (including Dallas College) for the first time in fall 2007 or later may not drop more than six courses during their entire undergraduate career. See our catalog for more information.
Have questions about registering? Contact the
Admissions/Registrar’s Office. We’ll be glad to help you get ready for your next learning experience.