Frequently Asked Questions


What if I'm disabled or have a learning disability?

The Disability Support Services Offices ens​ures that students with disabilities are provided equal access to all programs and activities available at the center. If you have a learning or physical disability, please contact the Student Services Office for more information.

DART Passes

Student ID, Tuition and Other

Can't find your answer? Check out the Dallas College​ FAQs.