What Should I Say To Dallas College's Booth Visitors?
One person can make a difference!
- Inspire booth visitors to make a positive difference in their community and the world.
- Get them to think about what actions they can take in their own lives.
Here are some questions they can ask themselves:
- How can I live more sustainably?
- How can I help my employer/business operate more sustainably?
- How can I encourage my community/state/nation to operate more sustainably?
17 Sustainable Development Goals were developed by the United Nations, who gathered stakeholder input from people all around the world. They show us what a sustainable world looks like. For more information, visit
Project Drawdown is a list of more than 100 solutions that are available now to help us achieve a sustainable world and lessen the effects of the climate changes we already are facing. The "Top 15 Solutions U Can Do" are solutions from Project Drawdown that individuals can do themselves. The remainder are solutions that states/nations/business and industry must undertake.
What are the global benefits of living more sustainably?
- Social benefits include:
- No poverty; zero hunger; good health and well-being; quality education; gender equality; reduced inequalities; peace, justice and strong institutions; and partnerships for the goals.
- Economic benefits include:
- Decent work and economic growth; industry, innovation and infrastructure.
- Environmental benefits include:
- Affordable, clean energy; sustainable communities; responsible consumption and production; climate action; life below water; and life on land.