Bypass navigation bar Search Home

For Continuing VA Students

If you are a returning VA student who needs to be certified for the next term:

  • Submit your Certification Request Form (PDF - 184KB). This is submitted every semester in which you want to claim your education benefits.
  • Submit your Tuition Account Summary (eConnect - login required). This is also submitted every semester in which you want to claim your education benefits.

  • If you are changing or have changed your degree plan, please submit the new official degree plan and a VA request for change of program form (VA Application 22-1995 if you were on active duty or a Reservist, or VA 22-5495 if you are a dependent).

  • Ensure the Admissions Office has your current information. Email address and phone number changes can be made online at eConnect (login required).