Bypass navigation bar Search Home

Accommodation Requests

Students with disabilities may request accommodations through their college Disability Services Office. Procedures for requests may vary for each college. Please click on the links below to view the procedure for your college.

If there is a need for assistive technology or a sign language interpreter/CART provider, please allow four weeks for these accommodations to be put in place.

Some accommodations may require documentation from a qualified diagnostician. Please contact the Disability Services Office for more information.