Bypass navigation bar
Add your photo to your mySite profile.
After you’ve verified your information you can start putting myPortal and your mySite profile to use.
Adding a photo to your profile is a great place to start as it helps others identify you both in myPortal as well as in Outlook.
1. To start, go to your mySite profile by visiting mysite.dcccd.edu and clicking My Profile in the top navigation bar.You can also access your mySite on the myPortal home page by clicking your name in the upper right corner and then selecting My Profile.
2. Once you arrive on your profile page you’ll see the default photo box along with your name and some basic information about yourself. To add a photo, click Edit My Profile below the default photo box.
3. On the next page, look for the default picture halfway down the page. To the right of the default image, click Choose Picture.
4. In the pop-up window, click Choose File and then browse to your preferred photo on your computer. Once you’ve found it, select it and then click Open.
5. Click OK and your photo will be uploaded to your mySite.
6. If you’d like, you can continue adding information about yourself, such as your Interests, Ask Me About or other information, or you can scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save and Close.
7. Congratulations! Your new photo is now in place.