Bypass navigation bar Search Home

How To Enroll

First, review the eligibility requirements for the programs with your school counselor. Your counselor will let you know which courses are designated as dual credit through your school.


 •  Complete the Application for Admission.
 •  Complete the High School Student Enrollment Form (PDF - 16KB).
 •  Obtain an official high school transcript.
 •  Submit the application, transcript and any other required documents to the Dual Credit Coordinator at the college you plan to attend.
 •  Take and pass the required test(s).

If you want to withdraw from the college credit portion of the course, you’ll need to follow college drop/withdrawal procedures and deadlines.

Important note: Your college may require additional information. Please contact the college where you plan to enroll to find out about any additional required materials.

* To view and print the PDF forms on this page, you will need free Adobe Reader software.